Friday, April 17, 2015

Dreaming of Valentino with a broken Amex card



I have loved and loved Rockstuds all over this blog (until the cows came home) and I thought at one point I would never love any accessories better ever. And then the lovely Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli came up with this gorgeous printed leather.  S W O O N .
Not likely I will be buying any of it soon because my Amex is not working. I mentioned it once to my husband, then it didn't work again, but I thought if I keep asking he may investigate why it's not working and that is not ideal either...
God, I just sounded like a 1950s housewife. Then again, I sometimes wonder how far we have really honestly come since those days. As long as women are the ones having the babies...
Feel free to send me angry comments if you like. That would be far preferable to the Ukrainian spam robots that have been hitting my site with a vengeance.

No comments:

Post a Comment