Thursday, March 19, 2015

Tabitha Simmons anti-minimalist shoes


Taking a break from another-spring-another-spring-clean to look at a www.mytheresa.com catalogue (found underneath some forgotten shoe boxes and wire hangers) and I was instantly seduced by this outfit of Alexander McQueen dress and Tabitha Simmons shoes. I had just decided I was going to live like a French woman with 2 white shirts, a black blazer and a navy jumper, or something along those lines. You know what I mean, a pared down wardrobe - the best quality ever basics, wear them over and over again, blah, blah, blah. And yet it takes one five minute break to get me right back where I started. Craving the new, the excitement, the drama, the prints, and the exotic shoes that a new fashion season brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment