Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Happy as a clam in Current Elliott jeans, J.Crew shirt, and Jason Wu flats

J.Crew shirt HERE
Current Elliott boyfriend jeans HERE
Balenciaga bag HERE
Jason Wu flats HERE

Reading Leandra Medine's funny post this morning about her sometimes contrived fashion week outfits (see it HERE) made me even more happy to be running around in my favorite basics for the second day in a row. No matter how much I love fashion with a capital F, I don't think I ever feel better than when I wear this classic uniform. Basics can make for a great outfit too - you just have to make sure you only ever buy things you really really  l o v e .  So not any old white shirt, but buy one with a great fit. And not any old jeans, but buy some with a beautiful weave and rinse. The shoes and bag can then be tasked with adding some personality and off you go, happy as a clam just like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment